Mound, dir. Švedkalnis, Gyvoliai

Archeology

Contact us

A small defensive castle dating back to the 1st millennium. - The 13th century was built on a hill on the cape of the right bank of the Virvytė, formed at the confluence with an unnamed stream, probably in 1201. burned during an attack by the Order of Swords. The mound is suitable for visiting: wooden bridges, information stand, observation deck, paved paths.

Reviews

To comment on